2. What are cookies?
The cookies that we use are either:
– Persistent cookies: these remain on your device after you visit a site. They keep track of who you are so that your login and passwords are automatically entered for you the next time you visit the site.
– Session cookies: these are stored on your computer for the duration of your visit to the site and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. We use them for specific features such as foreign currency transactions to assist with online order processing. These cookies do not collect your personal information but are necessary for the operation of our sites.
4. What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies can also be classified as follows:
– Performance cookies: these cookies help us analyse how our site is used and help us improve its performance. For example, we use them to learn where our visitors are based, how many people visit our site and which pages on our site are most visited.
– Functionality Cookies: these cookies allow our site to know if you have already visited our site or to know the choices you make (your user name, your region or your preferences) in order to provide a more personalized experience.
– Third-Party cookies: they collect information about your device and perform behaviour analysis tasks. They also collect other information such as demographic data. These cookies are used to offer you targeted advertising, for example.
5. How do we work with trusted third parties?
You can, at any time, choose to ‘decline’ third-party cookies that allow this type of advertising.
6. How can you manage cookie settings?
Our performance, functionality and third party cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of our website. However, they can provide you with a better navigation experience. You can delete or block these cookies. However, keep in mind that in doing so, you will need to manually adjust certain preferences each time you access our site, and that certain features of the site may not function as intended.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies by default, but you can decide which types of cookies you want to accept at any time. You can change your browser settings to block cookies or to be notified when cookies are stored on your device. If you use multiple devices to access our site (e.g. your computer, laptop tablet, etc.), you will need to verify that each device’s browser is set to match your cookie preferences.
7. For more information on confidentiality